SELECTED 5% CASH REBATE MERCHANTS
|Cold Storage||Applicable to outlets that accept Maybank Credit Card payment|
|Fairprice/Fairprice Finest/ |
Fairprice X- tra
|Applicable to outlets that accept Maybank Credit Card payment|
|Leading petrol stations in Malaysia||BHPetrol|
Valid at all BHPetrol stations in Malaysia
Valid at all Caltex stations in Malaysia
Valid at all Petron stations in Malaysia
Valid at all Petronas stations in Malaysia
Valid at all Shell stations in Malaysia
|Leading hypermarts in Malaysia||AEON BIG (formerly known as Carrefour)|
Valid at all AEON BIG outlets in Malaysia
Valid at all Giant outlets in Malaysia
Valid at all TESCO outlets in Malaysia
Valid at all Pacific Hypermart outlets in Malaysia
Delivery Hotline: 6241 0241
Delivery Hotline: 6222 6111
Delivery Hotline: 6777 3777
Delivery Hotline: 6235 3535
|Unity NTUC Healthcare|
Valid at all Unity NTUC Healthcare outlets in Singapore
Valid at all Guardian stores in Singapore
Valid at all Watsons outlets in Singapore
|FOX Kids & Baby New!|
Valid at all FOX Kids & Baby outlets in Singapore
Valid at all Mothercare in Singapore
Valid at all POPULAR Bookstores except for school bookshops in Singapore
|POPULAR Online Store|
Valid at www.popular.com.sg
Toys “R” Us
Valid at all Toys “R” Us outlets in Singapore
Valid at all Yamaha Retail Stores and Yamaha Music Schools outlets in Marina Square, Plaza Singapura, Thomson Plaza, Tampines Mall, Sun Plaza, Clementi, Frontier Community Club and ITE College West
Valid at all Music Act outlets in Choa Chu Kang and Sengkang
+ Not applicable to course fees
Please be informed that BORDERS will cease operations on 25 May 2014.
|LEGOLAND® Malaysia |
Terms and Conditions
- The selected 5% cash rebate merchants are valid till 31 December 2014, unless otherwise stated.
- To enjoy the 5% cash rebate at designated merchants on your Maybank Family & Friends Platinum MasterCard, a minimum spend amount of S$500 per calendar month is required. Otherwise, the 0.3% cash rebate will apply.
- Maybank will use the date on which the transaction is posted to the Cardmember’s Card Account to calculate the minimum spend amount, unless the transaction is excluded by Maybank in its absolute discretion. Transactions made within the calendar month but are posted late will be considered for the following month’s minimum spend amount.
- The maximum cash rebate that Maybank Family & Friends Platinum MasterCard Cardmembers receive will be capped at S$600 calculated based on posted transactions in a calendar year, e.g. 1 January – 31 December.
- Cash rebates will only be awarded for retail transactions charged to Maybank Family & Friends Platinum MasterCard at any of our designated merchants.
- For instalment scheme transactions the cash rebate will be calculated based on the monthly instalment amount.
- Cash rebates are computed based on 2 decimal places per transaction without any rounding.
- Cash rebates will automatically be awarded to the eligible Cardmember’s account if the designated Merchant’s outlet, where the required transaction is made, is on record with Maybank. In the event the outlet is not on record with Maybank, the cash rebate will only be awarded once Maybank is informed of the new outlet and has updated its records accordingly.
- Once the S$600 Cap is reached, Cardmembers will continue to earn cash rebates at the prevailing rate of 0.3% cash rebate.
- In the event a cash rebate(s) provided to a Cardmember exceeds the said cap, or in the event a card transaction (in full or in part) is cancelled or reversed by any party for any reason, Maybank reserves the right to reverse and/or restructure the cash rebate awarded to a Cardmember by debiting the Cardmember’s account accordingly.
- Cash rebates will not be awarded to any transactions that Maybank deem to be corporate/commercial transactions.
- Cash rebates are not transferable, so if Cardmember terminates the Card Account, any accumulated cash rebates will be forfeited. Any refunded, disputed, unauthorised or fraudulent retail purchases as well as Goods and Services Tax (GST) will not be taken into account in the cash rebate calculations.
- Maybank shall not be liable for any claims, expenses, loss or damages incurred by the Cardmember or any party arising from or in connection with any incorrect cash rebates being awarded to a Cardmember in respect of any transaction due to any reason whatsoever or howsoever (including but not limited to the incorrect classification of category in respect of any transaction).
- The general Terms and Conditions governing the Cardmember's Card Account shall apply.
- Maybank reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to vary, delete or add to any of these terms and conditions from time to time or to suspend or terminate this promotion at any time without prior notice or liability to any person.