Maybank eVibes Card
Experience more with the card designed for tertiary students, aged 18 and above. The card comes with S$500 credit limit. What's more, enjoy 1% cash rebates on everything you buy. eVibes Card lets you enjoy more of everything you love with the power to make the everyday extraordinary!
- Earn 1% cash rebates on all your purchases
- Track your expenses online 24/7 at your convenience
Finally, a credit card for students that fully understands the way you live and deals you love.
|Apply now and enjoy the following|
Click here to find out more.
|Earn 1% cash rebates |
Terms and Conditions:
- Experience more with your very own S$500 credit limit card
- Get a quarterly service fee waiver of S$5 when you charge to your Card once every 3 months (Transactions posted late will not be considered for the waiver)
- Enjoy the convenience of monitoring your card account and accessing your monthly card statements anytime, anywhere. Statements are available online, no paper statements will be sent
- Withdraw cash from ATMs worldwide (5% transaction fee or S$15, whichever is higher, applies for each cash advance transaction)
- Enjoy dining, shopping and travel deals with Maybank TREATS
- With Visa payWave, you can enjoy the added convenience to pay faster for your purchases
Who can apply
- Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Between 18 and 30 years of age
- Existing tertiary student OR a NSF man accepted to the list of institutions+
+NUS, NTU, SIM, SMU, NP, SP, NYP, TP, RP, NAFA, LASALLE, NIE, SUTD & SIT
You must not be:
- an existing Maybank Principal Credit Cardmember or CreditAble customer
- earning S$30,000 and above per annum
For applicants below 21 years of age, your parent/legal guardian must consent to the application and is a Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident.
Please submit the following documents with your application form:
Tertiary Students above 21 years of age
A photocopy of
- NRIC (front and back); AND
- Student ID card
NSF men above 21 years of age
A photocopy of
- SAF/SPF/SCDF11B identification card (front and back); AND
- Letter of acceptance from the institution+ you are to enrol into
Additional documents for applicants below 21 years of age
- Photocopy of Parent’s/Legal Guardian’s NRIC (front and back)# AND Legal Documentation of Guardianship (if applicable)
Fees and charges
- Quarterly service fee of S$5; waived when you charge to your Card once every 3 months
- Click here for other credit card fees and charges
- Click here for payment options
Maybank will send you a monthly statement to your email address (which you have provided upon application) detailing all the purchases you have made with your eVibes card during the month. If the total bill on the statement is not made in full, the minimum sum should be made by the payment due date. Note that when this happens, you lose your entitlement to interest-free credit for your current purchases as well as all subsequent purchases. Non-repayment(s) or overdue repayment(s) of credit card bills will be reflected in your credit report, a report issued by a Credit Bureau gazetted by the Monetary Authority of Singapore, and could adversely affect you when you apply for a new loan.
|#||For verification purpose, the addresses on both Applicant’s and Parent’s/Legal Guardian’s NRIC must match. Please note that incomplete forms or applications not accompanied by documents will delay processing. All card applications are subject to approval, kindly allow 2 working weeks for processing.|