Maybank Business Platinum Mastercard
When it comes to business, the right impression makes all the difference. Recognition comes instantly with Maybank Business Platinum Mastercard, giving your business the competitive edge with privileges that truly command respect.
- Complimentary Print of Corporate Logo
- 2-year Annual Fee Waiver
- Low Interest Rate of 20% p.a.
- Global Concierge Services
- Earn TREATS Points for every dollar spent
- Complimentary Travel Insurance
- Withdraw Cash Worldwide
Auto PayBills Programme
Click here to find out more
Flexible Credit Limits
Click here to find out more.
|Convenience and Peace of Mind|
Complimentary Travel Insurance
Click here to find out more
Global Concierge Service
Click here for Terms and Conditions
Lost Card Liability
You are still liable for all PIN-based transactions, authorised or not, before notification of the loss or theft to the Bank.
Earn TREATS Points for every dollar spent. Accumulate and redeem air miles, vouchers, cash credits and more.
KrisFlyer Miles and Asia Miles
TREATS and Mall Vouchers
From 1 May to 30 June 2017, enjoy:
Terms and Conditions apply.
SPG Hotels & Resorts Singapore
From 1 April 2017 to 31 March 2018, enjoy up to 20% off when you dine or stay at SPG Hotels and Resorts in Singapore with your Maybank Credit or Debit Card.
Concorde Hotel Singapore
Additional 5% off promotional room packages
Terms and Conditions
Enjoy 1-for-1 Chilli Crab Dish at Sessions, Hard Rock Hotel Singapore
From 1 April to 30 June 2017, enjoy 1-for-1 Crab Dish at Sessions, Hard Rock Hotel Singapore with your Maybank Credit and Debit Card!
Exclusive 12.5% P$ Rebate at Paradise Group Restaurants!
Enjoy an exclusive 12.5% P$ Rebate at Paradise Group Restaurants with your Maybank Credit/Debit Cards!
Indulge in 1-for-1 buffet deals and more with Maybank Cards!
From 23 March to 30 September 2017, satisfy your cravings as Maybank Cards brings you 1-for-1 buffet deals and more at over 30 restaurants in Singapore!
Changi Airport Year-Long Mastercard Privileges
Use your Mastercard to enjoy up to 20% off at participating outlets in Terminals 1, 2 and 3 (Transit and Public Areas).
Enjoy S$0 Admin Fee For SMRT Taxis Rides with Mastercard
Ride with SMRT Taxis, pay with Mastercard and enjoy S$0 admin fee.
Terms and conditions apply. Admin fee of $0.30 applies after promotional period.
Resorts World Sentosa™ F&B Offers
Enjoy 10% savings when you dine with your Mastercard at over 40 F&B outlets in Resorts World Sentosa
Click here for more Mastercard promotion and offers.
- Director(s) must be aged between 21 and 60
- Company must be registered in Singapore (ACRA) with at least one local Director (Singaporean or Singapore PR)
- Company must be in operation for at least 2 years, with an annual sales turnover of at least S$200,000
- Completed Maybank Business Platinum Mastercard Application Form
- Audited financials of the Company for the current and previous financial years
- Photocopy(ies) of NRIC of all Directors
- Photocopy(ies) of NRIC of all card nominee(s) and signatory(ies) of corporate guarantee
- Income Tax Notice of Assessment (NOA) for the last 2 years for all Directors/Guarantors
- Latest NOA, Computerised Payslips OR CPF statement showing the last 12 months contribution of all card nominees
- Latest 3 months Bank account statements (if banking account not maintained with Maybank)
Fees and Charges
|Interest-Free Period||20 days from statement date, if bills are paid in full.|
|Interest on Purchases|
|If full payment of the total payment sum payable in respect of the Card Transaction|
is not received by the Bank on or before the due date for payment as stipulated in the monthly statement of account, a finance charge will be levied at the rate of 20.0% per annum (subject to a minimum of S$50 per month), as long as payment of the minimum monthly sum (as stipulated in the monthly statement of account) is prompt. If payment of the said minimum monthly sum is not prompt, finance charge shall be levied at the rate of 23.8% per annum in the following month (subject to a minimum of S$50 per month) and shall continue at such rate until such a time when a clean payment record is maintained for six months.
|Interest on Cash Advances||23.8% per annum calculated on a daily basis from the date of transaction to date of full repayment.|
|5% of outstanding balance or S$100, whichever is higher.|
|5% of the minimum monthly repayment or S$50, whichever is higher, if minimum monthly repayment is not made by due date.|
|S$180 per card per annum |
(First 2 years waived).
|Cash Advance Fee||Up to 1.5%|
|Fees for Foreign|
|5% of the transaction amount or S$15, whichever is higher.|
|S$100 (For details, refer to clause _ of ABS Guide on “What You Should Know About|