A fast and cost-effective way to send foreign currency locally and overseas; Telegraphic Transfer (TT) uses authenticated message sent electronically to another Maybank Branch or a correspondent bank, instructing it to pay your beneficiary a specified sum of money.
Enjoy preferential forex rates when you remit funds locally or overseas via Maybank Online Banking!
- Range of major foreign currencies available, so you can send money virtually anywhere
- Competitive foreign exchange rates
- Enjoy the convenience of performing Telegraphic Transfer from your Foreign or Local Currency Account
- Short turnaround time of a few business days upon application (depending on currency, destination and banks involved)
- Efficient – foreign beneficiary's account is credited directly
- With our wide network of correspondent banks, you can send money to virtually any part of the world
- We offer a range of major currencies, at competitive foreign exchange rates
Fees and charges
Fees and charges are applicable. Contact us for more details.
To apply, visit us at any of our 10 Branches in Singapore with your identification document; you may choose to pay with cash or by debiting your Maybank account.
If you are a Maybank Account holder, you may log in to Maybank2u.com.sg to perform a telegraphic transfer quickly and efficiently.