For Business Internet Banking customers, please click here.
Starting from 20th October 2016, to ensure you have a safe and secure Online and Mobile Banking experience, we are introducing a new 8-digit SMS Transaction Signing Code.
What does this mean to you? Without this 8-digit SMS code, you will not be able to complete selected Online and Mobile Banking transactions.
You will receive this 8-digit SMS code sent to your mobile number registered with the Bank upon performing selected Online and Mobile Banking transactions. This 8-digit SMS code needs to be keyed into your New Security Token for the latter to generate a 6-digit One-Time Password, which is required to be keyed onto the Online / Mobile Banking screen to complete the transaction you performed earlier.
Enhanced Transaction Signing will apply for the following transactions.
- Adding of payees for funds transfers, payments and remittances
- FAST funds transfer above S$20,000,
- Update of sensitive customer data, and
- Update of transaction limits
Log in online to update or register your mobile number now. Alternatively, you can update via our ATMs or visit any of our Branches.
Safety tips for security token:
- Do not allow anyone to use or tamper with your security token.
- Do not disclose the generated One-Time Password (OTP) to anyone.
- Do not disclose the serial number of your security token to anyone.
- Activate your Security Token (For new Online Banking users).
- Activate your Security Token (For existing Online Banking users).
- Generate One-Time Password.
- Transaction Signing based on Transaction Signing Code.
- Transaction Signing based on Account or Card Number.
Questions? Please access our FAQ here
Forgot your password? Account locked? click here.
For more information, call 1800-MAYBANK (1800-629 2265) or (65) 6533 5229 (Overseas).