Maybank PhoneBanking (Dial-Link)
Get your banking done with a touch of a button. Whether you are in Singapore or overseas, you'll enjoy round-the-clock access to Maybank's banking services with Maybank PhoneBanking (Dial-Link).
With your PhoneBanking (Dial-Link) Access ID and PIN, you can:
- Keep track of your own transactions
- Easy access to various banking services even after office hours, including
- Account summary
- Balance enquiry
- Last 3 transactions enquiry
- Request for Current Account statement
- Account Code Enquiry
- Time deposit*
- Time deposit placement
- Funds transfer
- Between your own Maybank accounts
- Cheque services
- Cheque status enquiry
- Stop payment of cheque
- Change of PhoneBanking (Dial-Link) PIN
- Account summary
If you’re not a PhoneBanking (Dial-Link) customer, you can still have access to:
- Rates enquiries
- Singapore Dollar Rates
- Foreign Currency Time Deposit Rates
- Foreign Currency Exchange Rates
- iSAVvy Rates
- Credit Card Account services
- CreditAble Account services
- Bank and Branch codes
- Branch locations and Banking Hours
- Our contact details
- Application Form requests
- SpeedLink – change in ATM withdrawal limit*^
- SpeedLink – change in credit card limit*^
Who can apply
To enjoy our phone banking service, you'll need to
- Maintain a Maybank Account
- Have access to a push-button phone
To apply, simply
- Mail the completed PhoneBanking (Dial-Link) (PDF) form to us at
Maybank CAPS – Kovan
996B Upper Serangoon Road
- Visit any of our 21 Branches** in Singapore.
- Contact our Customer Relationship Executive on
1800-MAYBANK (1800-629 2265) or (65) 6533 5229 (Overseas) and apply over the phone.
Click here (PDF) for our PhoneBanking (Dial-Link) user guide.
* Not applicable for Non-individual account holder.
** For Non-individual customers, please visit our branches to sign up for PhoneBanking (Dial-Link).
^ Applicable only to Maybank Online Banking customers with Security Tokens or 2FA SMS service.