Maybank2u.com.sg (Online Banking)
Get instant access to your banking accounts anytime, anywhere, with Maybank2u.com.sg (Online Banking). Whether you're on the move or in a hurry, your banking needs will be met right away, without hassle.
- Maximum convenience - Enjoy 24-hour access to your accounts wherever you are, even when you are overseas
- Secure online banking - Bank with peace of mind as your online transactions are protected with state-of-the-art encryption technology and security features such as 2-Factor Authentication for login purposes and Transaction Signing to set up payee accounts for online funds transfers. For that added security, we have also put in place additional measures to protect your online transactions by allowing you to set daily funds transfer limits. Read our Security Statement and Security Advisory to find out more
- SMS Notifications – You will receive an SMS whenever you add a new payee or when you perform a transaction above the default threshold or the threshold as set by you via Online Banking. Click here for more details.
- Easy access to a suite of banking services, even after office hours; they include
- Account Enquiries
- Funds Transfers
- Investments (Unit Trusts / Share Payment etc)
- Online Remittance (Regionlink / Telegraphic Transfer etc)
- Integrated Maybank2u.com
- Online Application
- Instant & hassle-free application for Online Banking access
If you are an existing Maybank Account holder, simply perform a “First Time Login” using either
- Maybank ATM Card Number, or
- Maybank Credit/Debit Card (for Principal Cardmember only)
Who can apply
To enjoy our online banking service, you'll need to
- Maintain a Maybank Account
- Have internet access
- Be at least 15 years of age
If you are an existing Maybank Account holder, you can apply for Maybank2u.com.sg via any of these methods:
Not yet a Maybank Account holder? Click here to apply for a iSAVvy Account.
Questions? Our FAQ may help.
For more information, call 1800-MAYBANK (1800-629 2265) or (65) 6533 5229 (Overseas).