New Security Token
For Online / Mobile Banking customers, please click here.
In line with industry wide measures introduced by the Association of Banks in Singapore (ABS), Maybank is introducing the New Security Token, a device with enhanced authentication feature to ensure maximum security for your Online and Mobile Banking transactions.
In addition to generating the One-Time Password (OTP), the New Security Token supports Transaction Signing. This additional security feature requires you to key in transaction-specific details (e.g. beneficiary account number) for certain transactions (e.g. fund transfers) into the New Security Token to generate a One-Time Password (OTP) in order to proceed with such transactions.
Transaction Signing will be activated on 23rd December 2012 and will apply for the following transactions.
- Adding a new beneficiary/payee for funds transfers.
- Funds transfers above S$50,000.
Instructions will be provided on the internet banking screens to guide you along.
Please activate your new device now if you have not already done so. Simply logon to Business Internet Banking with your Username and Password and follow on-screen instructions.
- Activate your New Security Token (For new Online Banking users).
- Activate your New Security Token (For existing Online Banking users).
- Generate One-Time Password.
- Transaction Signing based on Transaction Signing Code.
- Transaction Signing based on Account or Card Number.
Questions? Please access our FAQ here.
For more information, call 1800-MAYBANK (1800-629 2265) or (65) 6533 5229 (Overseas).