Maybank Automated Payment System Plus/Outward Interbank GIRO system (APS+/ OBG)
Maybank Automated Payment System Plus/Outward Interbank GIRO system (APS+/ OBG) is an electronic funds transfer system that enables our customers to transmit data file for payments and collections electronically via www.maybank2u.com.sg to any savings or current account maintained with any GIRO participating bank in Singapore.
- Handle fewer cash transactions
- Reduce operating costs
- Better management of account receivable and collections instructions
- User-friendly application for company's payment or collection instruction
- No installation of software on your company's server
- Company information is kept confidential, as only authorised user issued with Access ID, PIN and security token is able to perform this transaction; One-Time Password (OTP) obtained from the security token is required for login and submission of batch file for company's payment or collection
Who can apply
Maybank Company Current Account holder
Fees and charges
Fee and charges apply for various transactions
To apply, you can contact your Company’s Relationship Manager or Account Manager for the required Business Internet Banking forms.
Click here to view the different Business Internet Banking forms.
Or visit any one of our 22 Branches in Singapore.
Questions? Our FAQ may help.
For more information, please contact our Customer Service Executives on 1800-MAYBANK (1800-629 2265) or (65) 6533 5229 (overseas).