A fast and cost-effective way to send money overseas; Telegraphic Transfer (TT) uses authenticated message sent electronically to another Maybank Branch or a correspondent bank, instructing it to pay your beneficiary a specified sum of money.
Enjoy preferential forex rates when you remit funds locally or overseas via Maybank Online Banking!
- Range of major foreign currencies available, so you can send money virtually anywhere
- Competitive foreign exchange rates
- Short turnaround time of a few business days upon application (depending on currency, destination and banks involved)
- Efficient – foreign beneficiary's account is credited directly
- With our wide network of correspondent banks, you can send money to virtually any part of the world
- We offer a range of major currencies, at competitive foreign exchange rates
- Enjoy greater security protection when adding new payee with SMS Transaction Signing Code
- Enjoy the convenience of performing Telegraphic Transfer from your Foreign or Local Currency Account
Log in to www.maybank2u.com.sg to view the preferential forex rates.
Who can apply
You will need to have a Maybank local or foreign currency account. To perform remittance via Business Internet Banking, please click here for the instructions.
Your identification document (Singapore NRIC or Passport)
Fees and charges
Click here for a list of applicable fees and charges
To apply, visit us at any of our 22 Branches in Singapore with your identification document; you may choose to pay with cash or by debiting your Maybank account.
If you are a Maybank Account holder, you may log in to Maybank2u.com.sg to perform a telegraphic transfer quickly and efficiently.