An efficient way to send money overseas; Demand Draft (DD) is a written order issued by Maybank on your behalf to pay a beneficiary. A Demand Draft is similar to a Cashier’s Order, but drawn on Maybank’s overseas correspondent banks.
- Cheaper alternative to a TT
- Range of major foreign currencies available, so you can send money virtually anywhere
- Competitive foreign exchange rates
With a Demand Draft, you can easily send money to almost any part of the world. A cheaper alternative to Telegraphic Transfer, a demand draft is a written order issued by Maybank on your behalf to pay your beneficiary a specified sum of money. It is similar to a Cashier's Order but drawn on our overseas correspondent banks.
- A more cost-effective way to send funds overseas
- With our wide network of correspondent banks, you can send money to virtually any part of the world
- We offer a range of major currencies, at competitive foreign exchange rates
Who can apply
You need to be a Maybank account holder to enjoy this service
Your identification document (Singapore NRIC or Passport)
Fees and charges
Click here for a list of applicable fees and charges
To apply, just visit us at any of our 21 Branches in Singapore with your identification document.
If you are a Maybank account holder, you may log in to Maybank2u.com.sg to order a demand draft quickly and efficiently.