Inward Funds Transfers (IFT)
Transfer funds from your accounts with other banks to your preferred Maybank Singapore Savings or Current Account via Maybank Online Banking.
- Transfer funds almost instantly from your accounts with other banks to your Maybank Savings or Current Account
- Single login to Maybank Online Banking required to pull funds from accounts with other banks
Options for Inward Funds Transfer:
IFT via FAST – transfer funds almost instantly
IFT via GIRO – transfer funds within 2 business days
- With a single login to Business Internet Banking, you can pull funds almost instantly from your accounts with other banks
- Perform inward funds transfer on ad-hoc or scheduled ie. future dated basis
This service is free of charge.
Who can apply
- Maybank Savings and/or Current Account(s) Holders
- Must have access to Maybank Online Banking
Click here (PDF) to apply for the Inward Funds Transfer. Application takes an estimated 30 days to process.
For more information, please click here or contact our Customer Service Executives on 1800-MAYBANK (1800-629 2265) or (65) 6533 5229(Overseas).