Maybank Automated Payment System Plus/Outward Interbank GIRO system (APS+/ OBG)
An automated service that debits your Maybank Account to settle bills on time, every time; free yourself of mundane tasks like issuing cheques and standing in line to make payments
- For Maybank Savings/Current/ CreditAble Account holders
Maybank Automated Payment System Plus/Outward Interbank GIRO system (APS+/ OBG) is an electronic funds transfer system that enables our customers to transmit data file for payments and collections electronically via www.maybank2u.com.sg to any savings or current account maintained with any GIRO participating bank in Singapore.
- Handle fewer cash transactions
- Reduce operating costs
- Better management of account receivable and collections instructions
- User-friendly application for company's payment or collection instruction
- No installation of software on your company's server
- Company information is kept confidential, as only authorised user issued with Access ID, PIN and security token is able to perform this transaction; One-Time Password (OTP) obtained from the security token is required for login and submission of batch file for company's payment or collection
Who can apply
Maybank Company Current Account holder
Fees and charges
Fee and charges apply for various transactions
To apply, just complete the following and submit to the Account Manager or the Relationship Manager at the Branch:
- Business Internet Banking Application Form (BIB Form A (PDF)), or Business Internet Banking Transaction Approval Mandate Customisation Application Form (BIB Form B (PDF)), where applicable
- Business Resolution for Business Internet Banking (sample attached (PDF))
- Fax Indemnity (sample enclosed (PDF))
Terms and conditions
Questions? Our FAQ may help.
For more information, please contact our Customer Service Executives on 1800-MAYBANK (1800-629 2265) or (65) 6533 5229 (overseas).