Maybank Automated Payment System Plus/Outward Interbank GIRO system (APS+/ OBG)
An automated service that debits your Maybank Account to settle your staff salary crediting and bill payments on time every time; free yourself of mundane tasks like issuing cheques and standing in line to make payments.
- APS+ allows you to make timely credit of your employee’s salaries using a template or file upload method
- OBG helps you collect payments due to you from your customers.
Maybank Automated Payment System Plus/Outward Interbank GIRO system (APS+/ OBG) is an electronic funds transfer system that enables our customers to transmit data.
|Maybank-ABSS Payroll Promotion|
|Exclusive offers on MYOB software and stand to earn up to S$300.|
Click here to find out more.
- Handle fewer cash transactions
- Reduce operating costs
- Better management of account receivable and collections instructions
- User-friendly application for company's payment or collection instruction
- No installation of software on your company's server
- Company information is kept confidential, as only authorised user issued with Access ID, PIN and security token is able to perform this transaction; One-Time Password (OTP) obtained from the security token is required for login and submission of batch file for company's payment or collection
Who can apply
Maybank Business Current Account holder
Fees and charges
Fee and charges apply for various transactions
Payroll Software Compatibility
For other payroll software, please check with your respective payroll vendor to ensure they are able to support and generate the Maybank APS+ payroll file format.
How to apply
To apply, just complete the following and submit to the Account Manager or the Relationship Manager at the Branch:
- Business Internet Banking (BIB) Application form (PDF)
- Business Resolution for Business Internet Banking (sample attached (PDF))
Terms and conditions
Questions? Our FAQ may help.
For more information, please contact our Customer Service Executives on
1800-7770022 or (65) 6777 0022 (overseas).