Business Platinum Card
A card that liberates the way you do business. Customise your card with your company logo and preferred set of 4-digit numbers.
- Annual fee of S$180 p.a. waived for the first 2 years. Thereafter, waived with minimum spend of S$15,000 per year
- Low interest rate of 12% p.a. with prompt payment
Liberate the way you do business with the Business Platinum Card. Make an impression by including your company logo and preferred set of 4-digit numbers. Of course it also comes with all the advantages you'd expect of a Maybank Credit Card, and more!
- Enjoy an interest rate of 12% p.a.1 on outstanding balances as long as your payments are prompt.
Easy cash access
- Transfer funds2 from your Card Account to any bank in Singapore via Dial-a-Transfer service
- Withdraw cash from over 900,000 ATMs in the MasterCard/Maestro/Cirrus global network
Make an impression
- Personalise3 the Card with your company logo
- Choose your preferred set of 4-digit numbers4 for your Card (included as 3rd set of numbers, e.g. xxxx xxxx 8888 xxxx.
Smart data management
- Achieve efficiency and seamless management of your company's spending via MasterCard Smart Date Online (SDOL), an online reporting tool that generates detailed reports and integrates transaction data into your existing accounting system
- Keep on top of finances; specify a daily spending limit for each Cardmember under your company’s Card Account
- Receive exclusive Platinum benefits and privileges that come with the MasterCard Platinum Collection of cards (www.mastercardmoments.com)
- Redeem tr'eats Points for a host of rewards including air tickets, travel packages, shopping, dining, and spa and wellness treats
- Maybank Frequent Flyer Programme: receive free Enrich/KrisFlyer Miles by redeeming them with your tr’eats Points.
- Take advantage of the Malaysia Connexion programme, which features exclusive deals for accommodation, leisure and more
- Comprehensive travel insurance coverage of up to S$1,000,0005 when you charge your travel fares in full to the Card
- Complimentary refreshments6 at The Green Market at Singapore Changi Airport, Plaza Premium Lounge at Sultan Ismail International Airport, Kuala Lumpur International Airport & Hong Kong International Airport and The Travelers' Lounge at Hong Kong International Airport when air tickets or travel packages are charged to the Card*
- S$180; free for 1st 2 years
- Waiver of annual fee if you charge a minimum of S$15,000 a year to your Card
Who can apply
- A Company, with at least 5 years in business with net worth of S$100,000 and above
- Sole proprietorship (3 years' incorporation)/ partners/directors/employees
- Minimum annual income of S$30,000
- Last 2 years' personal Income Tax Notice of Assessment of sole proprietorship/partners/directors/guarantors
- Last 2 years' audited accounts or certified financial statements
- Last 3 months' bank statement
- Certified Copy of Memorandum and Articles of Association or Partnership Agreement (as the case may be), if any
- Copy of NRIC of Cardmember(s), sole proprietorship, partners, directors, guarantors
- Passport/Work permit for foreigners
- Income documents for individual card applicants (Latest computerised salary slip or Latest Income Tax Notice of Assessment or Original CPF Contribution History Statement - dated not more than 1 month ago)
Maybank reserves the right to request for more documents. All card applications are subject to approval.
Fees and charges
- Finance charge – 12% p.a. or minimum S$50 as long as payment is prompt; or else interest will revert to 23.8% p.a. or minimum S$50 the following month
- Over limit charge – S$20, flat fee each time the account goes over limit
- Late payment fee – 5% of minimum payment due or S$50, whichever is higher
- Cash Advance fees – 5% of amount withdrawn or minimum S$15, whichever is higher
- Card replacement – S$30 per card
Interest rate of 12% p.a. is subject to good conduct of account, otherwise
the prevailing interest rate of 23.8% p.a. will apply until such time that a
clean record is maintained for 6 months and only applicable for cards
under Corporate or Joint & Several Liabilities. For Cardmember liabilities, an interest rate of 24% will be charged.
An admin fee of 5% of the transfer amount or S$15, whichever is higher, will be levied for each transfer.
Applicable only to companies who apply for a minimum of 20 Maybank
Business Platinum Credit Cards for each company's Card Account. A one-time admin fee of S$500 shall apply.
A processing fee of S$50 is applicable for each set of 4-digit numbers to be used for the company's Card Account.
Subject to the policy terms and conditions.
Purchase of air ticket or travel package(s) must be charged to the Maybank Business Platinum Card 3 months within prior to the travel date to enjoy the complimentary set meal or complimentary lounge access.
Other terms and conditions apply.