Require more cash than you have on hand for working capital or short-term financing? Maybank offers you a Shariah-compliant Overdraft-i based on the concept of Commodity Murabaha.
Overdraft-i works as a standby financing for additional liquidity to your company when running the day-to-day business operations. There are no fixed monthly payment terms, and the monthly payable profit is charged on a daily basis on the amount used.
- Flexibility to manage your cashflow
- Available in SGD and USD
- Convenience to decide how much to use and how much to pay
- Ready access to funds in times of need
SMEs and corporate customers whose business nature and purpose of getting financing are Shariah-compliant i.e. not derived from e.g.:
- Manufacturing or trading of non-halal products
- Conventional insurance
- Entertainment activities not permitted by Shariah
- Stock-broking or share trading in securities not permitted by Shariah
Make an appointment with our Business Development Managers today.
This is also applicable to our conventional Overdraft. For more details please click here.