SME Micro Loan
Looking for working capital? You may wish to consider a SME Micro Loan which is availed in conjunction with SPRING Singapore. This financing programme is designed to help small local enterprises gain access to financing, including businesses that have been in operation for just 3 months. Check out your eligibility below.
- Loan quantum of up to S$100,000 for your business needs
- Loan may be used for a variety of activities including to
- Establish a viable business
- Modernise and automate plant and machinery
- Expand existing production capacity
- Develop new product lines
- Renovate existing or new business premises
- Enhance working capital
|Tenure||Up to 4 years|
|Loan quantum||Up to S$100,000|
Who can apply
- Companies registered and operating in Singapore
- At least 30% of your company’s shareholding is local
- Annual Sales Turnover* of not exceeding $1 million; OR not more than 10 employees
- Company’s Group* annual sales of not more than S$100m OR Company’s Group* employment size of not exceeding 200 workers
*Annual sales turnover and employment size will be computed on a group basis.
(i.e. All levels up for corporate shareholders holding >50% of total shareholding of the applicant company and any subsequent corporate parents, and subsidiaries all levels down)
- Last 2 years' audited accounts or certified financial statements (if applicable)
- Last 6 months' bank statements. For start-ups minimum 3 months' bank statements.
- Copy of NRIC (front and back) of owners/directors/partners/sole proprietor/guarantor(s)
- Latest personal Income Tax Notice of Assessment of owners/directors/partners/sole proprietor/guarantor(s)
Please refer to the Application Form for the complete list of required documents.
For more information, call 1800-MAYBANK (1800-629 2265), or request a call back with our Business Development Managers today.