Looking for working capital? Maybank can offer you a Micro Loan in conjunction with SPRING Singapore, even if you are only 3 months in business. This financing programme is designed to help very small local enterprises gain better access to financing.
- Loan quantum of up to S$100,000 for your business needs
- Loan may be used for a variety of activities including to
- Establish a viable business
- Modernise and automate plant and machinery
- Expand existing production capacity
- Develop new product lines
- Renovate existing or new business premises
- Enhance working capital
|Tenure||Up to 4 years|
|Loan quantum||Up to S$100,000|
Who can apply
- Companies registered and operating in Singapore
- At least 30% of your company’s shareholding is local
- Annual Sales Turnover* of not exceeding $1 million; OR not more than 10 employees
- Company’s Group* annual sales of not more than S$100m OR Company’s Group* employment size of not exceeding 200 workers
*Annual sales turnover and employment size will be computed on a group basis.
(i.e. All levels up for corporate shareholders holding >50% of total shareholding of the applicant company and any subsequent corporate parents, and subsidiaries all levels down)
- Last 2 years' audited accounts or certified financial statements (if applicable)
- Last 6 months' bank statements. For start-ups minimum 3 months' bank statements.
- Copy of NRIC (front and back) of owners/directors/partners/sole proprietor/guarantor(s)
- Latest personal Income Tax Notice of Assessment of owners/directors/partners/sole proprietor/guarantor(s)
Please refer to the Application Form for the complete list of required documents.
For more information, call 1800-MAYBANK (1800-629 2265), or request a call back with our Business Development Managers today.