Local Enterprise Finance Scheme
As part of our commitment to help SMEs, Maybank is a participating financial institution for the Local Enterprise Finance Scheme (LEFS) administered by SPRING Singapore. Companies that require funds for automation, upgrading or purchase of equipment and/or premises can apply for loans of up to S$15 million.
The types of loans available under LEFS are
- Factory loan
- Machinery term loan/Machinery hire purchase
- Access to financing for automation, upgrading, equipment hire purchase and property purchase (only JTC Corporation or Housing & Development Board properties)
- Loan limit of up to S$15 million
Who can apply
- Registered or incorporated in Singapore
- At least 30% of your shareholding is local
- Group* Annual Sales Turnover of not more than $100 million; OR Group* Employment Size not exceeding 200
|*||Group consists of all levels up for corporate shareholders holding > 50% of total shareholding of the company and any subsequent corporate parents, and subsidiaries all levels down|
- Last 2 years' audited accounts or certified financial statements
- Last 3 months' bank statements
- Copy of NRIC (front and back) of owners/directors/partners/sole proprietor/guarantor(s)
- Latest personal Income Tax Notice of Assessment of owners/directors/partners/sole proprietor/guarantor(s)
Please refer to the application form for the complete list.
For more information, call 1800-MAYBANK (1800-629 2265), or make an appointment online with our Relationship Managers today.