Business Term Loan
Maybank’s Business Term Loan is designed to boost your company’s working capital. Facility obtained could be used to secure new business opportunities, purchase office equipment, renovate your business premises and more.
|Complimentary Business Platinum MasterCard Credit Card|
Receive a complimentary Business Platinum MasterCard Credit Card with 5 years FREE membership bundled deal with a Business Term Loan.
Features and Benefits
- Term Loan for working capital use
- Loan amount of up to S$500,000
- Loan tenure of up to 5 years
- Attractive interest rates
- Low processing fee
- Fast approval
- Choice of loan packages
- Disciplined monthly repayment
- *ePROTECT safeloan (a decreasing term insurance that pays off your Business Term Loan outstanding should misfortune occur)
- At least 30% local shareholding
- Established for at least 2 years
- Minimum annual turnover of S$300,000
- Business Term Loan Application Form
- Financial Statements for the last 2 years [if applicable]
- Bank statements for the last 6 months
- Income Tax Notices of Assessment of guarantor(s) for the last 2 years
- Photocopy of NRIC (front & back) of guarantor(s)
To apply, simply request a call back with us or SMS to 79898 in this format
BIZTL <NAME> <NRIC> and our Business Development Manager will be in touch with you shortly.
e.g. BIZTL Andy Lau S1234567Z
This is also applicable to our Shariah-compliant products.
This is for reference only and is not a contract of insurance. Full details of the policy terms and conditions can be found in the policy contract.
Buying a life insurance policy is a long-term commitment. Early termination of the policy usually involves high costs and the surrender value (if any) may be less than the total premium paid.
The above plan is an insurance plan underwritten by Etiqa Insurance Pte Ltd and the information provided herein is also provided by Etiqa Insurance Pte Ltd. Malayan Banking Berhad shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever regarding the information contained herein or your application or the contract of insurance.