Singapore Dollar Term Deposit-i
Protect and grow your asset. Singapore Dollar Term Deposit-i is based on the Shariah principle of Murabaha, involving sale of commodities at marked-up price between Maybank and you. Profits are determined upfront and will be paid one calendar day after cash placement or cheque clearance.
Who can apply
- Sole proprietors
- Limited Liability Partnerships (LLP)
- Incorporated Companies
- Click here to view the list of required documents for account opening
- S$1,000 for tenures from 2 to 36 months
- S$10,000 for 1-month tenure and Choice Date with flexible tenure
- S$1,000,000 for a 1-week tenure, applicable only to corporate accounts
Account opening is subject to the Bank's approval.
Fees and Charges
Deposit Insurance Scheme
Singapore dollar deposits of non-bank depositors are insured by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation, for up to S$50,000 in aggregate per depositor per Scheme member by law. Monies and deposits denominated in Singapore dollars under the CPF Investment Scheme and CPF Retirement Sum Scheme are aggregated and separately insured up to S$50,000 for each depositor per Scheme member. Foreign currency deposits, dual currency investments, structured deposits and other investment products are not insured.