FlexiBiz Account is an interest-bearing current account that gives you the flexibility of managing your company funds without the need to maintain a minimum account balance, plus up to 0.038% p.a. interest on your account balance.
- No minimum balance requirement
- Tiered interest rate
- Minimum initial deposit of S$1,000
- 24-hour account access via Maybank2u.com.sg
- Option to apply for transaction notification on cheque clearance
- Credit your Dividends/Cash Distributions directly into your bank account with Direct Crediting Service (DCS) for free
Minimum initial deposit
- Earn interest on your account balance
Account BalanceInterest First S$50,0000.018% p.a. Next S$450,0000.028% p.a. Next S$4,500,0000.038% p.a. Remaining balance above S$5,000,0000.038% p.a. Interest rates are subject to change without prior notice
Who can apply
- Sole proprietors
- Limited Liability Partnerships (LLP)
- Incorporated Companies
Account opening is subject to the Bank's approval
Click here to view the list of required documents for account opening
Fees and charges
- The minimum balance fee is not applicable
- S$50 early account closure fee (less than 6 months from account opening)
- S$0.50 per cheque upon presentation*
- Account conversion fee, may be charged, at the Bank's discretion
* Total cheque charges for the day will be debited from your account on the same day. At the end of the month, if your average daily balance is S$30,000 and above, the total cheque charges debited earlier will be credited back to your account.
Deposit Insurance Scheme
Singapore dollar deposits of non-bank depositors are insured by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation, for up to S$50,000 in aggregate per depositor per Scheme member by law. Monies and deposits denominated in Singapore dollars under the CPF Investment Scheme and CPF Retirement Sum Scheme are aggregated and separately insured up to S$50,000 for each depositor per Scheme member. Foreign currency deposits, dual currency investments, structured deposits and other investment products are not insured.