You will be part of the Global Markets team responsible for dealing in Treasury products and/or providing advisory services to Maybank’s corporate clients. You will recognize, analyse current and expected market trends and make sound recommendations to clients. You will constantly keep abreast of market trends via variety of sources including reports, periodicals and stock indicators update clients accordingly.
- Degree in Business Administration, Banking & Finance, Accountancy, or its equivalent.
- Highly motivated, result driven with ability to work under tight timelines
- Numerical and strong analytical and decision making skills
- Sound knowledge of Finances and Markets
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fresh graduate with the right aptitude and attitude are encouraged to apply
- Comprehensive training will be provided