Snr IT Application Manager
You will develop plan for system development to ensure scalability, all-round effectiveness and efficiencies to achieve business objectives. You will also establish guideline and control to ensure quality and reliabilities of all system implementations in sustaining the Bank’s business operations as well as monitor and forecast industry trends, review and/ redeploy resources in managing change while ensuring sustained and timely delivery and achievement of goals.
- Degree in Computer Science or its equivalent
- At least 7 – 10 years' project management experience
- Strong vendor management and technical skills
- Able to work under pressure in a multiple-project environment
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Good in production troubleshooting and resolution skills