Senior Business Analyst (Contract)
- Coordinate and assist in driving downstream realisation of country digital strategies including unification and standardisation of key digital banking capabilities for Group CFS.
- Regularly engage with Country CFS and relevant stakeholders to understand, define & solidify business requirements, interacting to align each country’s digital initiatives with GCFS digital foundations and aspirations. Take part in Business ideation and identification of digital tools for new business development and operations productivity to lower cost to serve.
- Handle research and synthesis, competitor studies and ecosystem planning on Digital Banking (ASEAN) and integrate insights gained into projects and country planning. Provide sound commentaries and analysis to business stakeholders.
- Work closely with regional & country project management teams and other stakeholders to ensure smooth and successful delivery of projects on time and on budget.
- Strong advocate of digital and able to challenge the status quo with knowledge on new and emerging technology to address new business challenges.
- Possess a healthy understanding of the digital banking landscape, social media trends and platforms, Digital B2B & B2C market, STP and Mid/Back office Workflow Automation, AI, Fintech and Data Analytics for various lines of business.
- You must be well-rounded, a quick thinker, organised, a team player, positive, highly motivated, excellent in written and verbal communications for both technical and layman-friendly levels.
- You must have good project management skills and experienced in project planning, tracking and reporting.
- Degree with at least 5 years of relevant working experience. Digital Banking experience is an advantage.