You will assist the Project Manager in the Technical aspects of Project Implementation, gathering business requirements, design and develop functional and technical specifications, co-ordinate System Integration & pre-UAT testing with QA, Change control Management, review impact of deployment and carry out Post Implementation Verification.
- Degree/Diploma in Computer Science or its equivalent with at least 5 years' experience in Project Leader capacity in Core Banking Systems preferably in Silverlake Integrated Banking System
- Good Technical knowledge & working experience in AS/400, ILE/RPG, RPG/400, CL/400, SQL/400
- Able to adapt to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Good Project Management and Vendor Management experience
- Good interpersonal, communication and documentation skills
- Able to work both independently and in a team-oriented environment