You will be the catalyst between business users, IT and System Integrator driving the system development process.
You will collate and analyse business requirements, identifying key business drivers, critical successful factors, key risk indicators, functional/non-functional requirements, issues and constraints. You will work as a team and assist the team manager to coordinate and manage projects to ensure their timely and successful implementation.
- Degree in Computer Science with at least 3 years relevant experience in a dynamic and fast moving environment, preferably in the consumer banking platform
- Knowledgeable with retail banking products and conversant with MAS regulations
- Have a analytical and inquisitive mind
- Ability to lead and manage users’ expectation and experience in vendor management is an advantage
- Independent as well as team player
- Work with IT, Head Office and vendor on requirement and biz processes
- Some traveling is expected