- Pre-implementation – Validate onboarding documents received from Sales / Clients. Prepare implementation documents, monitor and track the duration of each deal.
- Client Implementation – Study and syndicate with Sales on the business requirements and timelines. Implement standard and customized end-to-end solutions, including file testing and client training, to local and regional clients.
- Post-implementation – Perform post-implementation support and assessment to track and monitor product utilization.
- Client Services Support – Act as 2nd level support for in-country related issues, such as dispute on charges, pricing issues and implementation / profiling / setup issues, and ensure timely resolution.
- At least 2 years’ relevant experience and knowledge in Remittances or Trade Finance
- Technically inclined with project management skills and good working knowledge in Microsoft Excel
- Good understanding of the regulations and local clearing systems in Singapore and in our regional countries
- Hands-on knowledge of customer access systems will be a plus • Independent self-starter and strong team-player
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with good spoken and written English and Chinese
- Degree with at least 5 years of relevant working experience. Digital Banking experience is an advantage.