Senior Credit Documentation Executive
You will be responsible for reviewing credit and security documentation in relation to our consumer and corporate loan facilities to ensure compliance with the Bank's guidelines & policies. You will also render support to other functions such as generating of facility letters, collation of reports and safe custodian of security documents.
- Degree in Business Administration/ Banking & Finance/ Accountancy or its equivalent.
- 3 - 5 years' relevant experience in credit documentation.
- Highly meticulous with critical thinking skills and resourcefulness in seeking information.
- Good communication skills with a good command of English.
- Experienced in Vessel Loans Credit Documentation preferred.