Credit Documentation Officer
- You will be responsible for reviewing credit and security documentation in relation to our consumer loan facilities to ensure compliance with the Bank's guidelines & policies. You will also render support to other functions such as generating of facility letters, collation of reports and safe custodian of security documents.
- You will be responsible for the preparation of Letter of Offer and follow up to ensure all conditions precedent are met prior to the disbursement of funds. You will also attend to loan enquiries and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Diploma in Business Administration/ Banking & Finance/ Accountancy or its equivalent with at least 1 year relevant experience in credit admin/documentation
- Meticulous with critical thinking skills and resourcefulness in seeking information
- Good communication skills with a good command of English
- Fresh graduate will also be considered