Executive, Customer Care, Customer Experience Management
The Maybank Customer Experience Management department’s charter is to transform the bank’s customer experience and improve satisfaction.
There is a new opportunity for a talented and motivated individual to join the Customer Care team, which is responsible for oversight and enhancement of bank-wide issues management and service recovery efforts, including training, resolution, tracking and associated regulatory functions.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Handling of escalated complaints and issues
- Tracking and reporting
- Service training to foster customer-centricity and effective customer handling
- Assist with projects to drive service culture and mindset
- Provide insights and actionable recommendations on gaps relating to customer experience
- Diploma and above
- High EQ, service-oriented individual with good team spirit and a positive attitude
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good administrative skills, and able to work with spreadsheets
- Detail-oriented, and able to multi-task
- Experience in any service industry is an advantage