- Perform periodic evaluation of customers placed on Watch List and coordinate the compilation of data according to established policies and procedures
- Review clients’ account activities, statements, internet research and client profile information, which may result in the escalation of unusual activity for exceptional handling
- Review, analyse and perform case-level investigations of potential suspicious activity
- Manage queries relating to KYC review and issues from internal stakeholders.
- Degree with at least 2 years’ relevant experience in AML/ CFT/ transaction monitoring / survelliancae
- Strong thinking and rationalization capabilities, able to explain/articulate and present ideas well
- High level of initiative, commitment and able to work within tight dealine